Effective date: May 25, 2018
Torpedo Farm Limited, with registered seat at 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, corporation tax no. 3278952QH (“Torpedo Farm Limited”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the www.misterhorse.tv website (the "Service") and offers products listed on this website (the “Products”).
Service is the www.misterhorse.tv website operated by Torpedo Farm Limited
Products are products of Torpedo Farm Limited listed on the www.misterhorse.tv website (especially software).
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and/or our Products and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service and Products to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service and/or Products we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service and Products. The cookies we use are all necessary for the proper function of the Service and/or Products.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service and/or Products.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and/or Products.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings (f. e. for logging in).
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Torpedo Farm Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service and/or Products
- To notify you about changes to our Service and/or Products
- To protect us from piracy and unlawful use of our Products and/or Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service and/or Products when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service and Products
- To monitor the usage of our Service and/or Products
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Torpedo Farm Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us a consent to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law The legitimate interests of Torpedo Farm Limited are:
- Comprehensive protection and increased comfort of our clients, i.e. users of our Service and Products;
- Improvement of our Service and Products;
- Operation and security of our Service and Products;
- Prevention of damages, fraud and other violations of legal and/or contractual provisions ( piracy and unlawful use of our Service and/or Products);
- Legal protection, detection of offenders, enforcement of claims;
- Providing information within direct marketing to our existing clients (news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that the client has already purchased or enquired about unless he/she has opted not to receive such information).
Retention of Data
In case the processing of your Personal Data is based on consent, your Personal Data will be processed only for the duration of the consent.
Transfer Of Data
Your Personal Data are processed within the European union, especially Ireland.
Some of your Personal Data may be transferred outside the European union – the USA, to our processors, who process the data on our behalf. Your Personal Data will be transferred only to US companies, which are under the so-called Privacy Shield (i.e. they ensure an adequate level of protection of the Personal Data).
Disclosure Of Data
Torpedo Farm Limited may disclose your Personal Data to the following recipients:
- Service providers (processors) – listed below;
- Providers of legal, tax and accounting services;
- Courts, law enforcement agencies;
- Public authorities.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Torpedo Farm Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and/or Products ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service and/or Products on our behalf, to perform Service- and/or Product- related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service and/or Products are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Tweak & Shuffle s.r.o.
Tweak & Shuffle s.r.o. (Slovakia) is our sister company which we may use to perform Service- and/or Product- related services on our behalf (especially customer service).
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Exponea is an analytics and direct marketing service offered by Exponea s.r.o. (Slovakia). Exponea uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service as well as facilitates email marketing. You can prevent Exponea from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Exponea service, please visit this page: https://exponea.com/control-your-data/
For more information on the service, please visit the Terms of Service page of Exponea: https://exponea.com/exponea-terms-of-service/
We store and safeguard Users’ data (registration and account information). This data is securely saved on our data centers hosted by DigitalOcean LLC, which are physically located in USA (New York City) and follow GDPR law. These data centers are also used for data storage in databases and as digital files, emails and hosting our website.
Mailgun is an email delivery service offered by Mailgun Technologies, Inc. (USA). We use Mailgun for sending transactional and marketing emails. Mailgun follows the GDPR law. For more infromation in the service, please visit the Terms of Service page of Mailgun: https://www.mailgun.com/terms/
We provide paid Products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- PayPal or Braintree
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us. Torpedo Farm Limited uses state-of-the-art information technology for the purposes of safe storage and transfer of your Personal Data. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) In relation to the procession of your Personal Data you have certain data protection rights. Torpedo Farm Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete your Personal Data we have. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Torpedo Farm Limited relied on your consent to process your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us through our website: https://www.misterhorse.tv/contact-us. You can opt-out from receiving marketing emails easily by following an unsubscribe link included with each email.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The right to object
You have the right to object at any time to processing of your Personal Data which is based on one of our legitimate interests. We shall no longer process the Personal Data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data will no longer be processed for such purposes. You can object by contacting us through our website: https://www.misterhorse.tv/contact-us. You can opt-out from receiving marketing emails easily by following an unsubscribe link included with each email.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.