General Terms and Conditions
Last updated 07.03.2022
1. Introductory Provisions
1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter only as „T&C“) regulate the rights and obligations of the Provider and the Customer or the Licensee regarding the licensing of Mister Horse products. Find more information on Mister Horse products on the website https://misterhorse.com/ (hereinafter only as „Mister Horse Products“).
1.2 The Provider is the company Mister Horse j.s.a., ID no. 53398963 with registered seat at Gerulatská 4/A, 851 10 Bratislava, Slovakia, registered in the Commercial register of the District court Bratislava I, Slovakia, Sec. Sja, Insert no. 137/B (hereinafter only as „Provider“).
1.3 The Customer is any natural or legal person ordering Mister Horse Products via the Provider’s https://misterhorse.com/ website (hereinafter only as „Customer“), using the Products for its own use or for the purpose of reselling the Products.
1.4 For the purposes of these T&C, the Licensee is any natural or legal person who has acquired the Mister Horse Products and its license directly from the Provider or through an authorized distributor who is also the Provider's Customer (hereinafter only as “Licensee”).
1.5 The Customer or the Licensee who is a natural person not concluding and performing the contract within the scope of his/her business activities or other commercial activity, is at the same time the consumer (hereinafter only as „Consumer“).
1.6 The Commercial Code is the Act No 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended (hereinafter only as „Commercial Code“).
1.7 The Civil Code is the Act No 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended (hereinafter only as „Civil Code“).
2. Contract Conclusion
2.1 The Customer can buy the Mister Horse Products licence by creating a free-of-charge account on the https://misterhorse.com/ website and completing and submitting the order form with an obligation to pay, thereby concluding a contract between the Provider and the Customer (hereinafter only as „Contract“).
2.2 Subject matter of the Contract is mainly the Provider’s obligation to provide the licence for selected Mister Horse Products and the obligation of the Customer to pay the agreed upon remuneration. All information on Mister Horse Products is available on the https://misterhorse.com/ website.
2.3 By creating the account/sending the order the Customer confirms that he was informed about these T&C and agrees with them, as well that he is informed about the Mister Horse Product characteristics.
4. Prices and Payment Conditions
4.1 The price of the Mister Horse Products license is based on the latest price list published on the https://misterhorse.com/ website. The price is displayed directly in the order during the order process.
4.2 The Customer pays the price after submitting the order, with the Customer being automatically redirected to a payment gateway.
4.3 The payment gateway is provided by third parties (e.g. Stripe, PayPal, Braintree).
5.1 The Mister Horse Product is delivered immediately after payment of the price, with the Customer or the Licensee having the possibility to download it to his/her device from the https://misterhorse.com/ website.
6. Liability for defects and complaints (Complaints Procedure)
6.1 Any issues with a Mister Horse Product can be reported by the Customer or the Licensee to the Provider using https://www.misterhorse.com/contact-us.
6.2 In case of defective Mister Horse Products the Customer may submit a complaint/assert liability for defects (hereinafter jointly as „Complaint“) with the Provider pursuant to the effective Complaints Procedure as provided in this T&C Article immediately after he/she becomes aware of the defects, however not later than within the below stated periods.
6.3 The Customer can submit a complaint regarding a Mister Horse Products using the contact form on https://www.misterhorse.com/contact-us, with a detailed description of the defect.
6.4 Specific provisions applying only to Customers who are Consumers:
- Immediately after Complaint submission the Provider sends the Consumer an e-mail confirmation. If the defect is rectifiable, the Customer may demand a free-of-charge removal of the defect and the Provider is obliged to remove it without undue delay. Instead of defect removal the Provider may replace the defective Mister Horse Product with a defect-free one, unless this causes serious problems to the Consumer. If the defect is non-rectifiable and prevents the proper defect-free use of the Mister Horse Product, the Customer may withdraw from the Contract immediately. The same applies if the defects are rectifiable, but the repeat occurrence of the defect after repair or the occurrence of several defects prevents the proper use of the Mister Horse Products. A non-rectifiable defect that does not prevent the proper use of the Mister Horse Product entitles the Customer to an appropriate discount.
- If a Consumer submits a complaint, the Provider shall instruct the Consumer about his/her rights under the previous paragraph; based on the Consumer's decision regarding which of the rights the Consumer is exercising, they will determine the method of handling the Complaint immediately, in complicated cases within 3 working days of the proper submission of the Complaint, in justified cases, especially when complex technical evaluation of the condition of the product or service is required, within 30 days of the date of the proper submission of the Complaint. Once the method of handling the Complaint is determined, the Complaint is handled immediately, and in justified cases, the Complaint may be handled later, however, the handling of the Complaint must not take longer than 30 days of the date of the Complaint. Upon the expiration of the period to handle the Complaint, the Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract or to replacement of the Mister Horse Product with a new product. The Provider is obliged to issue a written document confirming the Complaint handling no later than within 30 days of the date of Complaint submission. Handling of a complaint means completion of the complaint procedure by returning a repaired product, replacing the product, reimbursing the paid price, payment of an appropriate discount from the product price, a written call for acceptance of performance or its justified rejection.
- The Consumer is obliged to claim his/her rights from the liability for defects with the Provider at the latest within the periods pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Civil Code. Otherwise the rights from the liability for defects shall expire.
6.5 Specific provisions applying only to Customers who are not Consumers:
- The Customer who is not a Consumer is entitled to request a free-of-charge defect removal and the Provider is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay, no later than within 30 days of the proper submission of a justified Complaint. Instead of defect removal the Provider may replace the defective product with a defect-free one. If the Provider fails to remove the defects within a reasonable additional period or if within that period he informs the Consumer of such failure, the Customer may withdraw from the Contract or demand an appropriate price discount.
- The Customer who is not a Consumer has to claim his rights from the liability for defect not later than 90 days of the delivery of the Mister Horse Product. Otherwise the rights from the liability for defects shall lapse.
6.6 Complaints are processed in accordance with the following legal regulations:
a) Sale of goods to a Customer who is a Consumer: Civil Code and the Act No 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended;
b) Sale of goods to a Customer who is not a Consumer: Commercial Code.
7. Contract withdrawal without stating a reason
7.1 The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract without stating a reason within 14 calendar days of the Contract conclusion, subject to conditions stated below in this T&C Article and Sec 7 et seq. of the Act No 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or an off-premises contract as amended.
7.2 The Customer can apply the right to withdraw from the Contract using the contact form on https://www.misterhorse.com/contact-us.
7.3 By withdrawing from the Contract pursuant hereto the Contract is cancelled from its start and the Customer’s payment will be returned.
7.4 Due to the nature of the Mister Horse Products the Customer incurs no additional cost in connection with the withdrawal pursuant to this T&C Article.
7.5 To withdraw from the Contract pursuant to this T&C Article the Customer can use the model form comprising Annex No 1 of these T&C.
8. Dispute resolution, Alternate consumer dispute resolution
8.1 The Provider and the Customer or the Licensee shall pursue amicable resolution of any disputes.
8.2 Failure to achieve an amicable resolution of disputes will lead to these being settled by the locally competent court of the Slovak Republic.
8.3 Failure to achieve amicable resolution of disputes entitles the Consumer to alternate dispute resolution pursuant to Act No 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes as amended.
8.4 The Consumer is entitled to demand remedy from the Provider if he/she is not satisfied with the way the Provider has handled his/her Complaint or if she/he assumes that the Provider has violated his/her rights. The Consumer is entitled to submit a motion to initiate an alternative dispute resolution with an alternative dispute resolution body if the Provider replied in the negative to a request pursuant to the previous sentence or failed to reply within 30 days of its sending. The possibility of applying to a court remains unaffected.
8.5 List of alternate dispute resolution bodies: https://www.mhsr.sk/obchod/ochrana-spotrebitela/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1
8.6 The motion might be filled in paper form, electronic form or by making an oral statement for the minutes. To file the motion the Consumer may use the model form which is provided in the Annex No 1 of the Act No 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes (references are provided in the link stated in the previous paragraph). The motion may be submitted also by using the following online platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=SK
9. Personal Data Protection
10.1 The Customer and the Licensee can contact the Provider using the contact form on https://www.misterhorse.com/contact-us.
11. Final Provisions
11.1 These T&C and the relationships under them are governed by the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, mainly:
a) the Customer and the Licensee who is a Consumer: Civil Code, Act No 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended and Act No 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or an off-premises contract as amended;
b) the Customer and the Licensee who is not a Consumer: Commercial Code. References in these T&C to legal regulations are also considered references to legal regulations partially or completely amending or replacing them.
11.2 Provisions of these T&C regarding Consumers shall not apply to Customers who are not Consumers.
11.3 The Provider reserves the right to unilaterally change and amend these T&C within legal possibilities. In case of T&C change the contractual relationship between the Provider and the Customer or the Licensee will be governed by the latest T&C notified to the Customer or to the Licensee. T&C are not retroactive. If the Customer or the Licensee doesn’t agree with the changes he/she may withdraw from the Contract.
11.4 The Provider, the Customer and the Licensee declare that they fully accept remote communication – mainly electronic form of communication via electronic mail and the internet network to be valid and binding for both parties.
11.5 Should one of the provisions of these T&C be or become invalid or ineffective, the validity and effectivity of the Contract and the remaining T&C provisions shall remain unaffected. The invalid or ineffective provision shall be replaced by a valid and effective provision with the economic effect closest to the original spirit of the invalid or ineffective provision, or the most beneficial to the purpose of these T&C and the Contract.
11.6 These T&C shall apply from 23.02.2022.
Annex No 1
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM pursuant to T&C Article VII
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract by using the contact form at https://www.misterhorse.com/contact-us)
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from the Contract for the provision of the licence to the following Mister Horse Product.
Consumer Name and Surname:
In ……………….., on ………………..